Healthy Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
Enjoy the perfect blend of health-conscious and delectable taste with this healthy oatmeal cookies recipe. For this easy oatmeal cookies recipe, we will be using organic, natural almond butter from Ezra Cohen Montreal, a leading provider of healthy and delicious nut butters. See the ingredient list for everything you’ll need to get started:
- 2 cups of Oats – These oats will give your cookies their shape and texture. They also bring in fiber to make your cookies that much more delicious and healthy. For this recipe, we will be using quick oats to satisfy your cravings!
- ½ cup of Ezra Cohen McGill Almond Butter – This healthy nut butter is loaded with flavor and full of all the benefits that come from all-natural, organically sourced almonds. It also features a nice velvety texture and a touch of sweetness to bring your cookies to life.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of Baking Powder
- 1/8 teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of Kosher Salt
- ¼ teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 teaspoon of Pure Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup of Honey – We use honey as a sweetener in this recipe, as it pairs incredibly well with your Ezra Cohen McGill Almond Butter and the chocolate chips.
- ½ cup of Dark or Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
Directions For Easy Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
- Whisk dry ingredients together in a bowl (oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon).
- In a separate bowl, combine and mix wet ingredients (almond butter, vanilla, honey).
- Add wet ingredients to dry, stirring until properly mixed. Once sufficiently mixed, stir in your chocolate chips.
- Chill the dough for 30 minutes in a refrigerator.
- Using either your hands or a cookie scoop, form dough into balls and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Then, flatten cookies while keeping enough space between them on the sheet.
- Bake at 350° F for 9 to 10 minutes.
And that’s it! This recipe is incredibly simple and will keep you coming back for more. For an almond butter alternative, try any of the other organic nut butters from Ezra Cohen Montreal. Whether it’s brazil nut butter, praline pecan butter, salted caramel cashew butter, or plain peanut butter, these products by Ezra Cohen McGill will all work exceptionally well as a substitute.
For more information on these organic nut butters by Ezra Cohen Montreal, contact us today for questions or comments.