Cashew Butter Cheesecake By Ezra Cohen Montreal
Did you know that it’s easier to make a vegan cheesecake than you might think? Well, with the Ezra Cohen Montreal cashew butter cheesecake recipe, you get a guilt-free healthy way to eat one of your all-time favorite desserts!
The main star of this dish is the Ezra Cohen Montreal cashew butter, which you can also substitute with maple cashew butter for added sweetness and depth.
No-Bake Jelly Cheesecake
Ensure that the following ingredients and utensils are at arm’s reach before you begin preparing this no-bake jelly cheesecake:
- Six pitted Medjool dates
- 1 cup of raw cashews
- Three tablespoons of melted coconut butter
- Three tablespoons of maple syrup
- ¾ cup of cashew butter
- One tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ cup full-fat coconut milk
- ¼ cup of fruit preserves, whichever flavor you would like
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- One tablespoon vanilla extract
Ready to start making this easy no-bake vegan cheesecake recipe?
- Start by taking eight cupcake liners and lining your muffin pan with them. Keep them to the side for now.
- To create the crust, combine your pitted dates and cashews in a high-powered blender or food processor and start pulsing. Keep pulsing until the cashews break down considerably, at which point the batter should be sticking together.
- Use a teaspoon to divide the crust between the eight pans, pressing it onto the bottom and them aside.
- Combine the ingredients for the filling in the food processor, leaving out the fruit preserves for now. Blend at medium-high for about a minute, or however long it takes for the mixture to become creamy and silky smooth.
- Equally, divide the filling batter onto the prepared crusts. To add more flavor, you can also top it off with jam.
- Cool in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours so that it sets.
- Serve chilled.
Use Our Versatile Nut Butters For Other Tasty Desserts
Our easy vegan cheesecake recipe is perfect to make from the comfort of your home! It doesn’t have to be challenging to create your favorite recipes, and this recipe does not even require an oven.
If you have a big sweet tooth and want to try out more fun, healthy recipes, then be sure to check out how you can use the Ezra Cohen Montreal pistachio butter and other nut butters to create some simple yet delicious desserts.